Wednesday 23 July 2014

Current Eyebrow Routine


My brows always look a little unruly, once I finally get paid I'll be able to have a go at some threading action! For now though I have to make do with a trained eye and a good pair of tweezers. For years I've plucked my own brows and I do have the odd baldy patch here and there, I have very fine eyebrows (much like my hair) so they never look full and thick, just wispy and flat. 

For quite some time now I've used MAC's Omega & Brun eyeshadow to fill in my brows, I change my hair colour so often that using powder was just more cost effective. However, recently I discovered the L'Oreal Super Liner Brow Artist pencil. This is a little darker than my natural brow shade, but at the moment my hair is a darkish red so it actually suits me perfectly. The pigmentation is spot on and the brush that is attached to the lid is super handy. It also has a wax pencil on the opposite end to fix all those little fly aways into place. 

Now I can get defined brows in seconds with just one product, and for someone who is always rushing about, it is perfect to have a 3 in 1 brow saviour.

What do you use to maintain your brows? Which brow grooming techniques do you find the most effective? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D