Wednesday 11 February 2015

5 Free Tools For Juggling Your Social Media Accounts

Five Free Tools For Juggling Your Social Media Accounts


If you're like me and have an account on every social media platform existing, it can be a royal pain to try and use them all the best way possible. Social media marketing helps to bring in a very large portion of my blogs traffic, but it can take up a whole lot of time to promote my posts on every single account. To make things run a little smoother, I have a handful of tools that I use on a regular basis to keep me up to speed and scheduled up to my eye balls. 

Tweetdeck - Tweetdeck is really simple to use and I find it extremely responsive when scheduling tweets. You can add different columns to monitor different aspects of your account, you can even monitor certain hashtags so you don't miss any important chats.

Hootsuite - If you want to be able to manage your posts to Facebook and Twitter, then I'd give Hootsuite a try. They also have an amazing app which allows you to keep up to date on the go and you can post to Facebook pages as well as statuses. It's great if you want all your social media posts in one spot.

Buffer - Pretty much a slightly better version of Hootsuite, it's only downfall is you can only schedule 10 posts at a time on the free account. Despite that, it's a really simple interface to use and also gives you the option to post to a Google+ page (but not a Google+ profile) it also has a handy app to use on your smartphone.

Latergram - A tool to schedule your Instagram posts. I looked at some pretty awesome Instagrams in my 3 Minimalist Instagram Accounts With Expert Branding Posts and using a scheduling tool like this is a great way to brand your own Instagram. You can plan all your pictures and upload them in advance to make sure they all fit your brand before sending them out into the world.

Facebook Scheduling - One of the best things Facebook has ever done is to add a 'schedule post' option on your page updates. You can of course use Hootsuite or Buffer to do this and have all your scheduled social media in one place, but I prefer going into Facebook and doing it there. I usually have a look at my insights before posting and it means that I can dedicate that time to really getting my Facebook up to scratch.

What tools do you use to manage your social media accounts? Do you like to juggle a few, or keep to one or two? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D