Friday 27 June 2014

#FF | The Best Of Fashion


This weeks #ff post is focusing on those fashion forward bloggers, those that showcase their personal style through amazing photography and awesome lookbooks. The one thing I love about fashion bloggers is that they know hot to take a good picture. They always think of the concept, the setting and the lighting and usually they give beautiful looking images with excellent style. 



Sara always has beautiful photography and her style is so simple yet bold. Her rocker edge really appeals to me and I'd love to be confident wearing the clothes that she does. She always has one piece of unusual and unique clothing and rocks it every time. 





Charissa has an amazing, clean cut style that really plays with basic pieces. Her style is exactly what I look for and there has been a few times where I've googled the pieces featured in her outfit posts. Charissa Rae is mostly a fashion blog, but she also posts really interesting life posts, with the odd beauty post thrown in. 





Oh how I wish I had Dawns legs! She always has a really laid back, but chic look and not to mention she makes shorts look absolutely amazing. Her blog is all fashion and she showcases her looks with such amazing clear and big photography, definitely one to check out if you're a pure fashion lover. 





Megan's photography is one of the best I've ever seen on any blog, her backgrounds are always bright and colourful and her angles are always on point. She has a simple and feminine style but also keeps her cuts clean and really knows how to work the basics. Wonderful You may be my all time favourite fashion blog! 

Let me know in the comments if you are already subscribed to these ladies or if I've helped you discover a new read


2 comments:

  1. I just followed Wonderful You! I love all her photos and I can't get over that beautiful red hair.

    untitled&unfinshed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It really pops in every photo and they're amazingly composed :D

      Delete

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D