Wednesday 2 July 2014

Minimal_Mind Tumblr Blog


It's no secret that I'm a bit of a social media obsessive, If there is a new social media platform I'll be there checking it out. I have many favourites, but one that is always close to my heart is Tumblr, a website full of amazing photographs, graphics, designs, interiors and just about anything your eyeballs would ever want to look at. 

Over the years I've gone through a few Tumblr blogs, I always ended up deleting them because they ended up being far from what I had originally envisioned them to be. These days I have two that I'm pretty happy with. I have my main, personal Tumblr which is linked with my other social media links over on the left, and I also have an extra one. The extra blog is all about minimal design, something I have been obsessed with for a while now. I like to post pictures of minimal art, fashion, beauty and interiors and I'm pretty happy with how it's progressing. 

Like I mentioned in my blog inspiration post, I get a lot of my creative ideas from images and a lot of those images are from my Minimal_Mind Tumblr blog. If you are a blogger, I would highly recommend you start a Tumblr blog to house all your visual inspiration and if you are like me and love the minimal look, go over to my Minimal_Mind Tumblr and see if anything sparks creativity in you!

Let me know what Tumblr accounts you love to look at and if you have a Tumblr, make sure you share it in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out! 





8 comments:

  1. me too! pinterest is everything to me. love the sunnies btw. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I also have a Pinterest but I don't use it as often. I mostly use it to get decorating ideas haha x

      Delete
  2. Your Tumblr is fab! I followed you on there. My Tumblr is very different - bright, colourful and cluttered haha. But I totally get how it can be inspiring and I think this is a great suggestion :)

    Jemma x www.dorkface.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I love how personal Tumblr is, you can really get your personality and interests through :)

      Delete
  3. Saw your post on LinkedIn! Love your minimalist tumblr. I'd follow but I'm no longer on tumblr, having decided to delete it after becoming obsessed with Pinterest. Mine is http://www.pinterest.com/dnllelse/pins/ :)

    Danielle
    danielletc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for taking a look, I use Pinterest as well but I do love Tumblr :)

      Delete
  4. I'm a sucker for instagram and tumblr accounts that posts minimalist photos. Thy're so refreshing in the eye.


    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how clean and simple they are, it's easier for my brain to process haha x

      Delete

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D