Friday 12 September 2014

Blogs Under 1000 Bloglovin Followers


When looking for new and exciting blogs to get stuck into, it can be hard to find your way through the jungle of pro, highly successful bloggers. Not that these guys aren't absolutely amazing and a great source of inspiration for newbies, but sometimes it's nice to read something new and fresh. The bigger bloggers have a tendency to write very similar posts, especially when a new product has/is being released and I find my Bloglovin feed filled with clone posts. 

After having a good mooch through my feed, I've rounded up 3 of my favourite blogs who all have under 1000 followers (according to Bloglovin that is). These are just some of the blogs that I love to read and are top quality when it comes to both photography and writing. So if you are looking for a couple of new reads, go ahead and check out these awesome blogs. 

 This Girl Loves
This Girl Loves is a beautiful lifestyle blog run by Suzanna. The first thing that stood out to me when I first opened her blog is how absolutely stunning all of Suzanna's photography is. It has that grace, beauty and slightly vintage feel that I love in photographs. The blog itself reads as a photo-diary, being very picture heavy, but in this case the images speak a thousand words. 

Definitely one to check out if you love: Photography, travel, lifestyle posts and if you are looking for someone to create a beautiful blog design.  










Lions Lace Lattes is edited by Ashley who loves to blog about beauty, fashion and life. Her blog has a really nice mix of different types of posts so there's something for everyone. Another blog that has gorgeous photography that really showcases the products she's addressing and are bright and excellent quality. I love that all of her posts get straight to the point, none are too long or rambly so it's a great read if you're on the go. 

Definitely one to check out if you love: Beautiful photography of equally beautiful beauty products, a mix between beauty and lifestyle posts, wishlists and simple but classic fashion. 





 Fashion Dough
Fashion Dough was created by Frankie and is predominantly a fashion blog, with the occasional lifestyle post to shake things up. I've met Frankie at the last two bloggers meets I've been to and she seems like a genuinely lovely person. Not only is she super friendly, but her images are big, clear and visually stunning. Every single one shows her outfit in all its glory. Like Ashley, Frankie's posts are short and sweet, she tells you exactly what you want to know with no unnecessary trimmings. 

Definitely one to check out if you love: Big, high-quality images for outfit posts, fashion, feminine but clean and sleek style, short snappy fashion posts. 




All 3 of these ladies have stunning blogs and are all pretty different when it comes to blogging subject and style. There is definitely something for everyone here so let me know in the comments which one you've checked out and what you think of their amazing blogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D