Monday 29 September 2014

Top 20 Things On My Bucket List


The more I think about what career I want to dive into, the more I think about the things in life I would love to experience outside of work. I am definitely a workaholic and I love to be constantly busy, but sometimes I do feel like I'm missing out on life itself. That's why I've decided to put together a bucket list. I plan for this to be the first of many, seeing as life goes on and I'll change my mind in a few years. 

1. Take a photo every day for a year 
2. A road trip with no destination 
3. Make a time capsule 
4. See the northern lights
5. Adopt a husky 
6. Have my own business, even if it's just a little one
7. Eat an entire jar of Nutella with just a spoon
8. Learn another language
9. Make a short film I'm really proud of
10. Have a home library 
11. Overcome my fear of flying
12. Go paddle boarding
13. Do vlogmas
14. Go to Bora Bora
15. Go to Fiji
16. Travel first class
17. Make a (successful) gingerbread house
18. Rent a glass igloo in Finland
19. Be able to work from home
20. Have a full day just photographing landscapes

A big thank you to Pinterest for inspiring some of these. I hope to be able to do at least half of these before I'm 30-35 so I've got a good few years to get busy living. Let me know int he comments what is at the very top of your bucket list and if you've already ticked a few things off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D