Wednesday 1 October 2014

A/W 14' Fashion Wishlist


A couple of days ago I showed you all the key items my heart is lusting after but my bank account is avoiding. That was just the tip of the A/W wishlist iceberg and I'd now like to present to you the fashion A/W wishlist. My wardrobe is pretty dire and I'm now on a mission to get all my basic pieces down before winter actually comes knocking. So without further adieu, here are the items topping my autumn wardrobe wishlist.  

1. Zara Mixed Knit Snood Scarf - When the weather starts to get colder, there's a little switch inside of me that clicks on and all of a sudden I become a scary, obsessive, scarf lady. I'm a sucker for a good quality, chunky knit scarf and because the majority of my wardrobe is black & white, this multi coloured knit jumped straight onto my 'to buy' Pinterest board. 

2. H&M Wide Coat - I'm always looking for new coats for winter and there's something about the boxy cut of this that really caught my eye. I'm not one for colour or pattern but I do love a good clean cut, whether it's boxy or asymmetrical, I'm always drawn to unusual shapes. This coat looks like a nice length, cut and looks toasty and warm, perfect.  

3. Topshop Ripped Jamie Jeans - I've debated ripping the knees on my Molly River Island jeans as they are the only black pair I have, however I lack confidence in my fashion DIY skills. I do love the Topshop Jamie Jeans and it would be great to get my hands on some pre-ripped, at least then I can have two pairs of black jeans. 

4. H&M Fine-Knit Jumper - I do love a good jumper and I love that this is baggy but doesn't make you look like your trying to hide something (shopping, a pillow, a baby bump...). Sometimes I buy oversized jumpers and they cling to my hips and end up making me look even more chunky then I already am. This one (I tried it on in the store) hangs really nicely, giving you the oversized effect but without making you look bigger than you are.

5. Fiorelli Roxy Bag Grey - The sensible person in me tells me to get the black version of this bag but the grey keeps catching my eye every time I visit ASOS. I do technically need a plain black bag that I can use in the day and that will go with any outfit, but the grey is just so darn pretty! 

6. Olivia Burton Modern Vintage Watch in Rose Gold & Grey - I first caught wind of Olivia Burton watches thanks to a post I read on A Little Boat Sailing, she wrote about the beautiful new watch she'd bought and it was so unique I had to check out the site she got it from. After much browsing I came across this beauty and fell in love. I rarely wear watches as I don't own any really nice ones that work for both day and night wear, but this looks like it could change my watch wearing habits. 

Have you managed to get your A/W wardrobe ready to go? Or are you still fumbling around trying to decide what you should be sporting this season? Let me know what new A/W purchases you have made and if you have got your eye on any new pieces. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D