Monday 27 October 2014

The Winter Wardrobe Wishlist


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /

Since my last payday I've been doing a fair amount of online browsing and after looking in my pitiful wardrobe recently, I decided it was time to get it full to the brim with wonderful winter clothes. 

I love to be comfy and cozy but keep a slight edge to my style, I wouldn't go all out grunge but I like to incorporate some elements into my already minimalist style. The two marry really well together and make sure you stay casual but always well put together. Hence why I've got a thing for super chunky boots and clean cut shapes.

Hopefully, with my birthday fast approaching, I'll be able to do a fashion haul with some of these beautiful pieces, so keep your eyes peeled! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D