Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Start of Vlogmas


If you aren't aware, I am doing Vlogmas this year! If you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about then let me explain. Everyday this week, I'll be cracking out my lovely little Sony camera and filming the interesting parts of my day for your viewing pleasure.

As I'm currently working a full-time internship and a part-time job at the weekends, it means my life isn't overly vlogable. However, my way around this is I will indeed be vlogging everyday, but combining all my footage into weekly vlogs instead of daily ones.


Yes, it is cheating slightly, but every year I say I'll do vlogmas and then chicken out at the last minute, well not this year! There's something about vlogging that is extremely fun and you get the chance to try and be really creative with everyday life. I love making videos and the challenge of editing together weekly vlogs is very exciting to me.


So if you'd like to see the exciting parts (and not so exciting parts) of my daily life, make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel, Lilac Ghosts. The first vlog will be live on Monday the 8th December, so keep an eye out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D