Thursday 4 December 2014

Decoration Wishlist

6. Paperchase 2ft Evergreen Christmas Tree

Usually, my father and I will crack out the dusty old decorations and make do with what we've got. This year, my dad's decided that we should splash out and get a few new Christmas decorations, huzzah! We rarely get to go hunting for decorations, so I'm going to milk it for all its worth. 

One thing I do want to do this year is buy a few mini decs to liven up my new office. I've already got some candles and a few fairylights, but I feel like I need a little tree to finish it all off. Paperchase are amazing for mini office decorations. They do a tiny 2ft tree which would fit amazingly on a desk or windowsill. They even sell the teeny tiny baubles to hang on your teeny tiny tree. 

I'm also planning on filling the house with various Christmas candles. I've spent the last 3 years at Uni and I never came home until the 19th, which means I've missed out on so many candle opportunities and I've also missed decorating the house. Yankee is always the brand I turn to for Christmas scents and I even managed to get my dad to buy a fresh Cranberry wax melt, success. 

Finally there's the other bits and bobs. I've already got some of the gold hanging decorations from IKEA, but I'd love to get a few more and get them on our new Christmas tree! I've also fallen in love with this Merry Christmoose sign from Next, they're really into their Mooses (what's the plural of Moose?) for Christmas 2014 and that's fine with me. 

Are you cracking out the old family decorations this year? Or are you someone who likes to get fresh decs every year? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D