Tuesday 7 October 2014

GRWM: Everyday Work Makeup


First of all, a big SORRY for being MIA this week. I've been lying on the sofa dying of the flu so I've been a little un productive in all aspects of life. To get me back into the swing of things I thought I'd do a little post about my new video that just went live.

These past couple of months I've had a pretty solid makeup routine for work. I work in retail so it's important to not go OTT with the makeup. I like to keep it simple and classic and I've been loving a nice cat eye with natural eyes and lips. Once you've got the eyeliner pen down it's surprisingly quick and easy to do.

So go ahead and give it a little watch if you want to see how I do my makeup before running out of the door to get to work! Once again, sorry for the absence, regularly program will continue from Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! I try and get back to all of my comments so why not leave me a message! :D